The direction tech is heading these days is pretty fascinating. Suffice to say that researching and reading about all the newest technological advances consumes a major part of my time. This blog is meant to share my thoughts on what's happening in this fantastic world and get fellow tech-enthusiasts to contribute their thoughts and experiences as well.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Introduction

Hi there, I'm a 17 and I live in Bangalore, India. I'm a big fan of tech related stuff - Google now, Smartphones, Xbox One you name it, and I know it. Perhaps Bangalore, being the tech capital of India influenced my love for technology.



I was introduced to the computer when I was three years old - the IBM computer - a source of interest and entertainment to me. Often I would see mom working at it, I’m pretty sure I didn't know what they were doing but all I can say is that, it caught my attention. When I turned four my dad introduced me to simple games on the IBM machine. Space Invaders and Pacman were personal favorites of mine, and every day after getting back from the day-care I would use the computer.

Today though, everything has changed.....IBM computers have ceased to exist
PRESENTING THE IBM MACHINE
 And instead a wide variety of devices, namely laptops, personnel-computers and now even tablets have taken up their place. PCs, or personal-computers are what most people have at home, a monitor connected to a CPU (central processing unit, the so called 'brain' of a computer), a mouse & keyboard would also be connected to the CPU. These make the base units upon which tech companies like Logitech and Asus keep building upon that is, making faster CPU so that the machine can process more data, also by making monitors of sharper contrast and better quality and so on.

Now, what is a smartphone? Well as Wikipedia would put it - "A smartphone, or smart phone, is a mobile phone with more advanced computing capability and connectivity than basic feature phones".


The three current operating systems for Smartphones: Android, Windows and IOS.







Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

4 comments:

  1. Good blog Manav. Waiting to see more posts. Good start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start keep posting all the best Maanav

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start Maanav. Keep it up. Looking forward to next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good article, transformation key to any technology area and hence evolution is imperative. It will be interesting to see is journey from a new generation view. Awaiting you next blog on current and future technology transformation..

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

statistics

Subscribe

Recent

Comment

Why It Is Useful?

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Get To Me!

Powered by Blogger.